Walk in the footsteps of history and experience
The Vacation of a Lifetime…
With a unique expertise in the Acadian, French and Native heritage of Nova Scotia, known as Acadie, we offer in-depth, authentic and deeply researched tours and experiences in and around Atlantic Canada, Louisiana, France, New England, Québec and Saint-Pierre and Miquelon.
For over twenty years our guests have enjoyed authentic and personalized tours that offer memorable ways to appreciate the unique geography and people of Atlantic Canada.
Our courteous and professional bilingual guides will guide your exploration of the rich heritage of the Native Peoples and French Settlers in the Maritime Provinces.
We design and coordinate fantastic tours with the utmost attention to every detail. We absolutely love what we do. Whether group or individual, our guided tours propel the voyageur into history in comfort, enjoyment and a profound Novacadie Experience!
We Offer World Class Tours Explorations & Experiences
- Bay of Fundy and the world’s Highest and moste impressive tides.
- 11,000 years old "Mi'kma'ki", sacred lands of the First People in Canada.
- "É gatik"/Cadie"; land of the first Métis & Acadien’s on the continent.
- Port Royal, Grand Pré + +: heart of old Acadie and home of mythical Évangeline.
- "New Scotland" where Celts, Planters & Loyalists colonized.
- original French Acadian farmsteads / villages, fortified sites and various areas of
pre-Deportation Acadian settlements.
- Joggins, Walton, Blue Beach ++: land of long gone dinosaurs that left prints and fossils for us to discover.
- Worldly, time immemorial monuments like cathedrals, castles, ancestral villages, the finest of food and wines and unamable historic/natural sites all over France and in St-Pierre & Miquelon.
- Genealogy, french traditions and culture, music, food galore and the warmest of friendships in Louisiana.